Tuesday 23 April 2013

Charmy Charm


When I was a little girl, I never had a charm bracelet. Maybe because of that, I always find them special. Every charm that is attached on the chain represents something about you. Specially you. But how many of us are lucky enough to collect charm after charm? My first charm bracelet was from my younger brother a few months back. Something very simple, but he managed to find one that has charms that are very meaningful to me. (photo below on the left).  



A few weeks back, I bought a bracelet which look a little bit like charm bracelet, but strictly speaking, it's not the real real charm bracelet. It added in elements such as little coins, black linen string, chain and a black crystal. Something chunky enough to make me feel good. (photo above on the right - yeah that's my hand!)


So charm, is not just the simple charm. Add in pearls, add in ribbons, add in crystals, the effect gets amplified, and the satisfaction is more than a normal charm. Try it by mixing a few bracelets, see the effects, and be charming all the time! <3

>> More accessories to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment