Wednesday 29 May 2013

Make-up for Summer! - Color Pop!


After Summer Bikini party, let me share some Summer-time Juicy make-up with you girls! In Korea, one of my favourite cosmetic brands Etude House has launched their pre-summer Make Up collection! Etude House has been all the while positioning in the 'Sweet Princess' dolly kind of products. Their packaging has never failed to capture attention, and this time round their Pre-Summer collection has do a big hit again! Look at the juicy colours and I would love to try them out!


Nail colours are bright and cheerful! Don't worry about wearing too many colours on you, it's Summer afterall!


 
I'd really love to try the above 2 colours of eyeliners and lipsticks. I used to resist trying on the orange base lipstick but looking at the Etude House poster, I can't help falling in love. That's definitely going to be the next item I'll get for my cosmetic collection!
 
 
If you girls are aware, coloured eyeliner or the shiny eyeliners are not a new products or concept in the market. Other Korean brands such as Holika Holika and Laneige also have their colour eyeliners. I have not tried the Holika Holika ones, and the previous trip to Seoul last month I couldn't get the Laneige one in the airport. Will share with you girls more if I can get one!


Western brands such as Maybelline, L'oreal and MAC also have quite a wide variety of colours for you to choose from.
 



But again, I have to admit that the Etude House new Color Pop did attract me to really try them soon!

Be funky, Be colourful, Be bold, motto for the gorgeous females!

<3 Hope you girls like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment