Friday 24 May 2013

Summer Bikini - Bright & Juicy! - Part 1

Hey Gorgeous,

Weather has been really hot these days! My trip to Thailand was amazing and I had fun in my bikini! :) Got myself a bright pink bikini this time round and it was amazing to see the beach filled with gorgeous ladies in bright bikinis! Who cares about the tan? Just put on your sun tan and come have fun! <3


Bikini is not just to show off your body. Play with colours and accessories. Sunglasses or hair accessories. You'll find your inner shine once you put on with your big cheerful smile ;)

My Korean friends put on their make up even going to the beach. Remember, just to get a nice Waterproof Eyeliner and Mascara. You will look gorgeous from head to toe :)
I like the bright colours, they shine under the sun and even under the sea :) Hope you like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment