Wednesday 7 August 2013

Eyeliner Stickers


I have been looking around for the crystals eyelashes. I bought some, but I bought more that eyelashes this time round. I was so attracted by the eye liner stickers, and I can't wait to use one for this weekend party! They look really easy to use. Especially if you're not very good at drawing with the liquid liner. I guess this is good for traveling as well!



The one I bought looks like the top right one. I have to admit that my drawing for cat-eye are always not so perfect. Sometimes I spend more than 20 min just on the eye-liner. The tail length is quite tricky for me to make them look the same length. So I am going to be lazy this weekend and let the stickers do the magical touch. :)

 
Some are very colourful and fancy. Quite expensive though...so I didn't buy them. Maybe next time when I have an occasion! hehehe
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment