Tuesday 17 December 2013

2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards - The Angel White

Little black dress is always safe for occasions. For your first date, for a nice dinner, pair with a nice heels and you'll never go wrong. But in any occasion, the white can be glamorous as well. The angelic look that brings out purity in you, and with your radiant skin you can glow and shine the whole event. I love white too!

Han Ji Hye - Isn't she lovely and irresistible?



Sistars: The bling bling adds in more shine! Aren't they sexy and lovely too?


SNSD: Seohyun and Hyoyeon (Both wearing outfits from Korean Designer ARCHE Spring/Summer 2014 Collection) Casual yet elegant, I am very in love in them.


P.S: I love their bling bling heels too! Should I get a pair too for my Christmas? ;)


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment